- Product Information
Reason Why this Appliance is Graded.....
Please Quote the Reference: JUB-7777 when Enquiring
Call Us Now tel: 01162 789 741
Touch Number to Call Now
>> 01162 789 741
Condition: Unused Graded
FRONT: No damage
RIGHT SIDE: No damage
LEFT SIDE: No damage
TOP: Small marks
BACK: No damage
HANDLES: No damage
Fixing kit: N/A
Water kit: N/A
See Photos.... Please call for more information if required - Some of our appliances don't come with user manuals but these can be downloaded off the internet.
- CAPACITY: 35L
- TANK SIZE: 1.2L
- EXTRAS: DIGITAL PROGRAMMER, CLEAR INTERFACE DISPLAY, TOUCH CONTROL
- RACK LEVELS: 4
- SELF CLEANING: NO
- ACCESSORIES: Stainless steel tray 40 mm deep perforated, Stainless deep tray 20 mm deep
- DOOR: DOUBLE GLAZED DOOR
- EXTERNAL DIMESNIONS: 595mmW x 455mmH x 472mmD
- CUTOUT DIMENSIONS: 595mmW x 450mmH x 550mmD
- Electrical Specs:
- Max AMP usage -16 A
- Electrical requirement - 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Additional Information
Condition Graded Colour Stainless Steel Width No Warranty 90 Day Parts & Labour Manufacturer Bertazzoni Collection Only No Standard Delivery Charge FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland) EAN Code No In Smeg Promo No Front FRONT: No damage Right Side: RIGHT SIDE: No damage Left Side: LEFT SIDE: No damage Top: TOP: Small marks Back: BACK: No damage Handles: HANDLES: No damage
- What Does Graded Mean?
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- 1. The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- 2. All graded appliances are sold with the standard manufacturer’s warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- 3. None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- 4. Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- 5. Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
- 0% Finance Explained
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you an quick decision at the end of the application.
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
0% 12 Months Interest Free Finance This is a £369.00 loan with an interest rate of 0.00% per annum; your monthly repayments will be £30.75 for 12 months. The total amount payable is £369.00. The cost for credit (interest and charges) is £0.00. APR 0.00% representative. APR 0.00% Installment Amount £30.75/month Repayment Term 12 months Total Interest Charged £0.00 Deposit Amount £0.00
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)