- Product Information
Reason Why this Appliance is Graded.....
Please Quote the Reference: B-15546 when Enquiring
Call Us Now tel: 01162 789 741
Touch Number to Call Now
>> 01162 789 741
Condition: Unused Graded
FRONT: No damage
RIGHT SIDE: Small dents won't effect the working of the machine
LEFT SIDE: No damage
TOP: No damage
BACK: No damage
HANDLES: No damage
Fixing kit: Yes
Water kit: N/A
See Photos.... Please call for more information if required - Some of our appliances don't come with user manuals but these can be downloaded off the internet.
This model has been awarded with the Quiet Mark Award™, for being one of the quietest appliances on the market.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- 14 place settings with varioDrawer on 3rd level
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 299 kWh per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Water consumption in ?Eco 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 195 minutes
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 39 dB
- Noise level (silence programme): 37 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 1.05 kWh
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 9.5 litres
- 8 programmes: Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Silence 50 °C, Glass 40 °C, 1 hour 65 °C, Quick 45 °C, Pre-Rinse
- 4 special options: Intensive Zone, VarioSpeedPlus, HygienePlus, Extra Dry
- 5 temperatures
- Machine Care - 30 cycle reminder to run cleaning programme
Flexible design elements
- varioFlex baskets
- Wine glass holder
- Silver baskets
- 3 stage rackMatic height-adjustable top basket
- 2 foldable plate racks in top basket
- 4 foldable plate racks in bottom basket, and 2 foldable cup racks in bottom basket
Innovations and technology
- DoorOpen Assist for handleless kitchens
- hydroDry hygienic and efficient drying
- dosageAssist detergent dispenser
- Automatic detergent-aware system
- hydroSensor, loadSensor
- hydroSafe - ultimate 24hr anti leak system with guarantee
- Black touch control operation
- Interior blue emotionLight
- Controls on top edge of door
- acoustic end of cycle indicator, internal remaining programme time indicator (minutes), timeLight information projection, water inlet indicator
- Time delay: 1-24 hours with acoustic end of cycle indicator, water inlet indicator
- timeLight information projection
- Colour of indicators: Colour of indicators: blue/white
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Childlock feature - double push door open
- Front-adjustable rear foot
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 59.8 x 55cm
- Stainless steel interior
- Large item spray head, steam protection plate
- Efficiency information relates to the ?Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Additional Information
Condition Graded Colour N/A Width 60cm Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Manufacturer Siemens Collection Only No Standard Delivery Charge FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland) EAN Code 4242003802137 In Smeg Promo No Front FRONT: No damage Right Side: RIGHT SIDE: Small dents won't effect the working of the machine Left Side: LEFT SIDE: No damage Top: TOP: No damage Back: BACK: No damage Handles: HANDLES: No damage
- What Does Graded Mean?
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- 1. The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- 2. All graded appliances are sold with the standard manufacturer’s warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- 3. None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- 4. Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- 5. Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
- 0% Finance Explained
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you a quick decision at the end of the application.
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
0% 12 Months Interest Free Finance This is a £369.00 loan with an interest rate of 0.00% per annum; your monthly repayments will be £30.75 for 12 months. The total amount payable is £369.00. The cost for credit (interest and charges) is £0.00. APR 0.00% representative. APR 0.00% Installment Amount £30.75/month Repayment Term 12 months Total Interest Charged £0.00 Deposit Amount £0.00
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)