- Product Information
This Appliance is Brand NEW
Please Quote the Reference: CBNP4858 when Enquiring tel: 01162 789 741
- Offering even more interior capacity for food storage, economy and energy efficiency, quiet operation, ease-of-use and exceptional design: Liebherr’s BluPerformance appliances set both a new direction in refrigeration and freezing, and new benchmarks.
- In the BioFresh compartments food retains its healthy vitamins, aroma and appetising appearance significantly longer than in a conventional fridge. Through its advanced technology the temperature is accurately kept at just above 0°C.
- The NoFrost system from Liebherr provides rapid, fan-assisted, frost-free freezing for the safe, longterm storage of food. The NoFrost technology creates a much larger storage capacity and keeps the freezer constantly frost-free.
- Accurate and independent temperature control of the fridge and freezer compartments is facilitated by DuoCooling: two separately adjustable cooling circuits. There is no air exchange between the fridge and freezer compartment, so that odours cannot be transferred and the stored food is prevented from drying out.
- 7" Touchscreen Display
- The high-resolution, high-contrast 7” TFT display is integrated into the door and offers individual setting options thanks to an intuitive and user-friendly menu navigation system. Appliances can be adapted to specific customer requirements using preset programmes, thereby ensuring optimal food storage.
- The distinctive GlassLine interior conveys build and finish quality. The shelves are made of safety glass. The sectioned, slide-under glass shelf lends itself to versatile use as it can be inserted at different heights, as required.
- Handle With Integrated Opening Mechanism
- The sturdy, secure handles have an elegant, premium quality appearance and feature an integrated opening mechanism, which allows convenient and effortless door opening.
- LED Rear Panel Lighting
- The LED rear wall lighting is integrated into the rear section of the horizontal dividing shelf. Energy-efficient, environmentally friendly and maintenance-free LEDs optimally illuminate the back section of the Fridge compartment, from top to bottom and provide high-quality illumination.
- The high-performance PowerCooling system ensures that freshly stored produce is rapidly cooled and that an even temperature is maintained throughout the appliance interior. The FreshAir activated charcoal filter that is integrated into the fan purifies circulating air and quickly traps odours.
- Liebherr appliances labelled with a “SmartDevice” logo can be networked to the SmartDeviceBox, which allows the appliance to access further services and be controlled remotely from a computer or mobile device. The SmartDeviceBox is available as an accessory. However, appliances with the letter i in their model name (for example: Kbi 4350) already have the SmartDeviceBox integrated as standard.
- The integrated SoftSystem mechanism cushions door closure even when the door shelves are fully stocked; it ensures gentle closing and prevents bottles, jars and packets or food from falling out of the door.
- The BioFresh safes with SoftTelescopic provides a convenient, self-retracting system with soft closing, making their daily use both practical and secure.
- SuperCool generates greater cold reserves so that freshly stored food can be rapidly chilled. Reversion from the chilling temperature of +2°C to the normal refrigeration temperature is time or quantity-controlled to help save energy.
- SuperFrost generates greater cold reserves so that freshly stored food can be frozen rapidly, in a vitamin-preserving manner. Reversion from the freezing temperature of -32°C to the normal freezer temperature is time or quantity-controlled to help save energy.
- Door seal
- A groove in the door liner allows easy insertion, replacement and cleaning of the door seal. The seal has special anti-bacterial properties to prevent bacteria collecting and facilitates safe food storage. The door seal is designed to match the appliance door or housing colour.
- Versatile Bottle Shelf
- The versatile bottle shelf is an innovative feature in all BioFresh Premium models. It can be positioned above or below the glass shelf to suite individual requirements.
- Freezer drawers and toughened glass shelves can be removed. VarioSpace – the practical storage solution for larger items.
- Key Features
- BluPerformance high quality and highly efficient appliance
- BioFresh to help your fruit and veg last longer with more nutrition retained
- NoFrost frost free freezer
- DuoCooling separately adjustable cooling circuits
- 7 Inch display with touch screen controls
- GlassLine interior style conveying build and finish quality
- Handle with integrated opening mechanism
- LED rear panel lighting
- PowerCooling with integrated odour filter for rapidly chilling new items
- SmartDevice allowing remote control of the appliance from your computer or mobile device (requires optional SmartDeviceBox)
- SoftSystem cushioned door closure
- SoftTelescopic self and soft closing BioFresh drawers
- SuperCool to rapidly chill new items
- SuperFreeze to rapidly freeze new items, locking in nutrients and freshness
- Replaceable door seal, easy to clean or replace
- Versatile integrated bottle shelf
- VarioSpace freezer drawers and shelves can be removed to make room for larger items
- Additional Information
Condition New Colour White Width No Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Manufacturer Liebherr Collection Only No Standard Delivery Charge FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland) EAN Code 4016803170907 In Smeg Promo No Front FRONT: No damage Right Side: RIGHT SIDE: No damage Left Side: LEFT SIDE: No damage Top: TOP: No damage Back: BACK: No damage Handles: HANDLES: No damage
- What Does Graded Mean?
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- 1. The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- 2. All graded appliances are sold with the standard manufacturer’s warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- 3. None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- 4. Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- 5. Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
- 0% Finance Explained
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you a quick decision at the end of the application.
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
0% 12 Months Interest Free Finance This is a £369.00 loan with an interest rate of 0.00% per annum; your monthly repayments will be £30.75 for 12 months. The total amount payable is £369.00. The cost for credit (interest and charges) is £0.00. APR 0.00% representative. APR 0.00% Installment Amount £30.75/month Repayment Term 12 months Total Interest Charged £0.00 Deposit Amount £0.00
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.