- Reason Graded
Reason Why this NEW Appliance is Graded.....
Please Quote the Reference: JUB-7624 when Enquiring
Call Us Now tel: 01162 789 741
Touch Number to Call Now
>> 01162 789 741 <<
Condition: Unused New Graded
FRONT: Light dents both sides near to control panel
RIGHT SIDE: Light Dents
LEFT SIDE: Light Dents
Fixing kit: N/A
Water kit: N/A
See Photos.... Please call for more information if required 01162 789741 - Some of our appliances don't come with user manuals but these can be downloaded off the internet.
90cm Dual Fuel Stainless Steel Range Cooker
- Fuel - Dual fuel
- Type of hob - Gas
- Oven cavity - Double
- Width in cm - 89.8
- Main heating type - Convection or conventional
- Type of self cleaning - Catalytic
- Energy efficiency - A
- Number of cooking zones- 6
- Height in cm - 91.5
- Depth in cm - 59.8
- Secondary heating type Conventional
- If you are looking for a stylish and stress-free cooking experience, you will find it with the Smeg C92DX Dual Fuel Rangestyle Cooker. Smeg’s award-winning design comes to the fore with the stainless steel C92DX Dual Fuel Rangestyle Cooker, with six gas burners and multifunctional electric oven. And its roasting rack and storage drawer will make cooking for the family, and those unexpected dinner party guests, a piece of cake.
- Easy-clean oven liners make for convenient cleaning and, with a top ‘A’ energy rating, you’ll be saving money and the environment – ticking all the boxes for the modern kitchen’s requirements.
- What’s more, in line with government safety regulations this Smeg C92DX Dual Fuel Rangestyle Cooker also comes complete with a flame supervision device, meaning you can enjoy the distinctive Smeg look whatever your home.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Standard Delivery Charge||FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland)|
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
|That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you an quick decision at the end of the application.|
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
|It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.|
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
|Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.|
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
|V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.|