Terms & Conditions
Shopping with appliancedepot.co.uk
The terms and conditions of this website comply with the new Distance Selling Regulations and are designed to ensure that all of our customers can shop safely and with confidence when purchasing. They are here to help both the company and the customer to be treated fairly. If a consumer has any queries about any of the conditions please contact us and we'll be happy to explain them in more detail or resolve any grievances which you may have with them.
- You can order any product which is displayed on this website.
- Should a product be listed with an incorrect price, either due to a typographical error or as a result of an error in pricing information given to us by either a manufacturer or supplier, we have the right to refuse or cancel the order. We will inform you of this error and offer you the option to cancel the order. Should your credit card have been debited before the error has been noted we will refund the amount to the value of the incorrect price and delivery where applicable.
- If you wish to cancel the contract after the 7th working day of receiving the product there will be a cancellation charge (please contact us for more details).
- Cancelling an order must be via TELEPHONE or LETTER so that we can confirm the cancellation.
- If this does not happen then please contact us again, however telephone is the most efficient and preferred method.
- You can pay by Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Solo or Visa Delta debit card, BACS, Cheque, Cash. To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- We DO NOT accept foreign cards. If we receive any orders the transition amount will be refunded within 10 working days, we will not be responsible for any loss. We try to ensure that prices displayed are accurate, but we will need to validate the price before we process your order. We also aim only to display items which are in stock and which can be dispatched to you quickly.
- If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we receive your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money that you have paid.
- All pries are in £ sterling, inclusive of VAT at 20% and exclusive of delivery charges unless an extra delivery charge occurs.
- The prices quoted on this website are valid for Internet sales only but if you wish to buy from one of the stores, please make it clear to one of the staff in store that you are an online customer.
Warranty and Returns
- All goods are covered by a 12 month return to base MANUFACTURER warranty* at your own cost.
- If you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, you must contact us within 24 hours of placing the order. Please note that orders that have already been processed will be subject to a delivery charge.
- In the unlikely event of your goods being delivered faulty or damaged, you must contact us as soon as reasonably practical in order for us to arrange a replacement or possibly a refund. Please do ensure that all products are checked as soon as they arrive.
- Goods mishandled or if any accessories are missing will only be exchanged or credited upon investigation from our returns department. Goods will be credited minus the cost of any accessories missing or damaged caused to the item.
- Whilst goods are in the customer's possession it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that there is no damage to the item or packaging.
- We are not responsible of your own shipping costs when returning items to us. We will in turn be responsible for the cost of shipping items back to you.
- Any goods returned / cancelled (after the seven day cooling off period) that were purchased in error will be subject to handling and re-stocking charges of 20% of the original value.
- Any goods returned / cancelled under warranty and tested not faulty will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the original value before return shipping.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, an order can be cancelled within 7 working days starting the day after delivery. We require the item boxed with all original packaging. The product should be in unused and in perfect condition, whereby a refund will be provided less the cost of carriage.
- The goods have to be sent back at your own cost.
- This is with the exception of Maytag/Admiral/Amana/ and kitchenAid...... these come with 60 days only.
- We only offer 60 days on these ranges as we honour this ourselves, we guarantee the product will be as described in the advert and that it will be full working order. You are able to add these items to your household insurance for extra peace of mind or contact an insurance company to work with you.
- All E-mails sent via the contact us link on the website will be responded to within 24 working hours of receiving them.
- If you wish to make any comments about the service which you have received then please address them via email or directly over the phone to an enquiry representative.
- All refunds will be processed within 14 working days of cancellation.
- We endeavour to respond to complaints within five working days.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website.