- Product Information
Reason Why this Appliance is Graded.....
Please Quote the Reference: B-12954 when Enquiring
Call Us Now tel: 01162 789 741
Touch Number to Call Now
>> 01162 789 741
Condition: Unused Graded
FRONT: Dent near to the door
RIGHT SIDE: Dent
LEFT SIDE: Dent
TOP: No damage
BACK: No damage
HANDLES: No damage
Fixing kit: N/A
Water kit: N/A
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1600 rpm
- A spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.92 kwh full load and 0.6 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.42 kwh partial load
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 285 min at full load 285 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 285 min partial load
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Noise level washing : 47dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:73dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for wash programmes, temperature and special progammmes
- Special programmes: easy care plus, drain, down, curtains, textile guard re-proofing programme, shirts/blouses, mixed fabrics, automatic, automatic soft, hygiene, rapid 15 minute quick wash, drum clean with reminder, wool/handwash, delicates/silk
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, spin speed selection, temperature selection, speedPerfect/varioSpeed, ecoPerfect, stain selection, options, basic settings, remote start and 24 h start time delay
- options: waterPlus, prewash, night wash, less ironing, extra rinse cycles, rinse hold, speedPerfect, ecoPerfect, auto stain (16 options)
- Key features
- Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control
- speedPerfect / varioSpeed: Up to 65% reduced washing cycle
- Exceptional convenience thanks to the inclined ergonomic control panel
- waterPerfect Plus: water management system
- Consumption indicator: Information about water and energy consumption prior to start of programme
- autoStain removal system (ASR) with 16 stain options
- antiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- Reload function: Pause the already running washing machine to add any forgotten items of laundry to the drum.
- Additional features
- iQ Drive
- TFT display: Clear text and high resolution for easy use with display of programme indication, temperature selection, spin speed, remaining time, 24 hour time delay and consumption indication
- waveDrum - Gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure
- drum clean with reminder function
- Time delay 24 hours and time remaining indicator
- autoLoad Plus
- hydroSensor monitors and controls rinse cycles
- hydroSafe - 24 hour anti-leak protection
- drum interior light
- Electronic child safety package
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Foam detection system
- Out of balance load adjustment
- End of cycle buzzer
- Technical Information
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large chrome, blackgrey door with 180° opening and 32cm porthole opening
- Additional Information
Condition Graded Colour N/A Width No Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Manufacturer Siemens Collection Only No Standard Delivery Charge FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland) EAN Code 4242003826744 In Smeg Promo No Front FRONT: Dent near to the door Right Side: RIGHT SIDE: Dent Left Side: LEFT SIDE: Dent Top: TOP: No damage Back: BACK: No damage Handles: HANDLES: No damage
- What Does Graded Mean?
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- 1. The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- 2. All graded appliances are sold with the standard manufacturer’s warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- 3. None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- 4. Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- 5. Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
- 0% Finance Explained
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you a quick decision at the end of the application.
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
0% 12 Months Interest Free Finance This is a £369.00 loan with an interest rate of 0.00% per annum; your monthly repayments will be £30.75 for 12 months. The total amount payable is £369.00. The cost for credit (interest and charges) is £0.00. APR 0.00% representative. APR 0.00% Installment Amount £30.75/month Repayment Term 12 months Total Interest Charged £0.00 Deposit Amount £0.00
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)