PLEASE NOTE: If you click the Paypal Checkout here you will not get chance to add our discount code, please add your product to the basket first where you can add the relevant code then proceed to the checkout and select Paypal as your desired payment method.
- Product Information
Reason Why this Appliance is Graded.....
Please Quote the Reference: B-1244 when Enquiring
Call Us Now tel: 01162 789 741
Touch Number to Call Now
>> 01162 789 741
Condition: Unused Graded
FRONT: No damage
RIGHT SIDE: No damage
LEFT SIDE: Marks to the left side
TOP: Scratches to the top
BACK: No damage
HANDLES: No damage
Fixing kit: N/A
Water kit: N/A
See Photos.... Please call for more information if required 01162 789741 - Some of our appliances don't come with user manuals but these can be downloaded off the internet.
- Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control, Energy management Photovoltaics
- activeAir technology
- Heat Pump with self cleaning condenser
- Heat pump technology with climate friendly cooling agent
- Exceptional convenience thanks to the inclined ergonomic control panel
- Sensitive drying: large softDry stainless steel drum system and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Energy consumption 176.0 kWh per year, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load 1.46 kwh and energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at half load 0.82 kwh
- The programme Cotton cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 148 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 94 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 117 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- Average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at full load 87 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 89 %.
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 88 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 0.1 W
- Duration of left-on mode: 30 min
- Noise level: 62 dB (A) re 1 pW
Dimensions of the product (mm) 842 x 597 x 644 Type Condenser Installation type Freestanding Capacity (kg) 8.0 kg Energy efficiency A+++ List of programmes additional programmes Digital countdown indicator Start delay options Continuous Door opening Right Interior light Removable work top Length of electrical supply cord (cm) 145.0 cm Fluorinated greenhouse gases Quantity of fluorinated gases (kg) 0.149 kg Type of refrigerant R290 Hermetically sealed equipment The quantity expressed in CO2 equivalent (t) 0.000 t Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module. 1.5 W Power consumption in off-mode (W) - NEW (2010/30/EC) 0.10 W Power consumption in left-on mode (W) - NEW (2010/30/EC) 0.10 W Duration of the left-on mode - NEW (2012/30/EC) (min) 30 min Available languages display English, Symbols
- Additional Information
Condition New Graded Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Manufacturer Siemens Colour White Width (cm) 60cm Collection Only No Standard Delivery Charge FREE UK Mainland Delivery (Except Scotland) EAN Code 4242003793114 Google Extra Desc N/A In Smeg Promo No Front FRONT: No damage Right Side: RIGHT SIDE: No damage Left Side: LEFT SIDE: Marks to the left side Top: TOP: Scratches to the top Back: BACK: No damage Handles: HANDLES: No damage
- What Does Graded Mean?
Why Should You Buy an Ex-display or Graded Appliance?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- 1. The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- 2. All graded appliances are sold with the standard manufacturer’s warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- 3. None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- 4. Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- 5. Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
What Does Graded / Ex-display Mean?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the manufactures warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reasons, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.To find out why a particular product has been graded you can either call our customer service team on 0116 278 9741 or contact via our email contact form.
*excluding Maytag, Amana, Admiral, De-Dietrich, Fisher & Paykel & Kitchenaid appliances which have a 60 day warranty.
- 0% Finance Explained
12/6 Months 0% Interest FREE Credit - No Deposit Required
That's right have your cake and eat it, choose from 12 or 6 months 0% APR interest free credit with no deposit required.We use V12 finance who are one of the UK's leading credit companies.Applying couldn't be easier using the simple online credit process which will give you a quick decision at the end of the application.
How to Purchase 0% Interest Free Credit Using the Automated Online Service
It couldn't be easier, simply add appliance(s) totaling £250 or more to your basket and you are now eligible to apply for 12 or 6 months interest free credit at 0% finance. Now proceed to the checkout and fill out your details, when you get the ‘Payment Information’ section select the 'Finance' payment option and 12 or 6 month finance option. Continue through the checkout procedure where you will need to complete the simple online V12 credit form. Finally on completion you will receive an online decision.
Typical Interest Free Credit Example
0% 12 Months Interest Free Finance This is a £369.00 loan with an interest rate of 0.00% per annum; your monthly repayments will be £30.75 for 12 months. The total amount payable is £369.00. The cost for credit (interest and charges) is £0.00. APR 0.00% representative. APR 0.00% Installment Amount £30.75/month Repayment Term 12 months Total Interest Charged £0.00 Deposit Amount £0.00
Need Help with Your Application tel: 01162 789 741 ?
Having problems processing your application then call us where one of phone operators will able to process your application for you.
Who are V12 Finance and Who Regulates Them?
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.